The Dreamable Service
We agree to provide you with the Dreamable Service. The Service includes all of the Dreamable products, features, applications, services, technologies, and software that we provide to advance Dreamable's mission: To empower everyone to create a better world (the Service):
Cras dapibus. Vivamus elementum semper nisi. Aenean vulputate eleifend tellus. Aenean leo ligula, porttitor eu.
- Offering the ability to create environmental impacts around the world. We want to empower you to change the world and create powerful environmental impacts. Using the Dreamable platform users can create and track environmental impact across a portfolio of organizations around the world.
- Fostering a positive, inclusive, and safe environment. We develop and use tools to offer resources to our community members that help to make their experiences positive and inclusive.
- Developing and using technologies that help us consistently serve our growing community. Organizing and analyzing information for our growing community is central to our Service. Part of our Service is creating and using technologies that help us personalize, protect, and improve our Service.
- Offer fun, ethical and safe prizes. We want to make changing the world fun and rewarding. Dreamable offers prize events on our platform that comply with Canadian Competition Act.
- Ensuring a stable global infrastructure for our Service. To provide our Service, we must store and transfer data across our systems which may, include servers outside your country of residence.
- Research and innovation. We use the information we have to study our Service and collaborate with others on research to make our Service better and contribute to the well-being of our community.
The Data Policy
In return for our commitment to provide the Service, we require you to make the below commitments to us.
Who Can Use Dreamable
We want our Service to be as open and inclusive as possible, but we also want it to be safe, secure, and in accordance with the law. So, we need you to commit to a few restrictions in order to be part of the Dreamable community.
- You must be the minimum legal age of majority in your territory, province, or region to use Dreamable.
- You must not be prohibited from receiving any aspect of our Service under applicable laws or engaging in payments related Services.
- We must not have previously disabled your account for violation of law or any of our policies.
How You Can't Use Dreamable
Providing a safe and open Service for a broad community requires that we all do our part.
- You can't impersonate others or provide inaccurate information. You must provide us with accurate and up to date information (including registration information). Also, you may not impersonate someone you are not, and you can't create an account for someone else unless you have their express permission.
- You can’t do anything unlawful, misleading, or fraudulent or for an illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- You can't violate (or help or encourage others to violate) these Terms or our policies.
- You can't do anything to interfere with or impair the intended operation of the Service, this includes any form of automated or scripted use for Dreamable.
- You can't attempt to create accounts or access or collect information in an unauthorized way. This includes creating accounts or collecting information in an automated way without our express permission.
- You can't attempt to buy, sell, or transfer any aspect of your account (including your username) or solicit, collect, or use login credentials or badges of other users.
- You can't post private or confidential information or do anything that violates someone else's rights, including intellectual property.
- You can't use a domain name or URL in your username without our prior written consent.
- Usernames or profile picture can not use profanity or other offensive terms, this is determined by the sole judgment of Dreamble Inc.
As part of our agreement, you also give us permissions that we need to provide the Service.
- We do not claim ownership of your content, but you grant us a license to use it. Instead, when you upload, or create content that is covered by intellectual property rights on or in connection with our Service, you hereby grant to us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable, sub-licensable, worldwide license to host, use, distribute, modify, run, copy, publicly perform or display, translate, and create derivative works of your content . You can end this license anytime by deleting your content or account. However, content will continue to appear if you shared it with others and they have not deleted it.
- Permission to use your username, profile picture, region, and other information about you.
- You give us permission to update the subscription model and the cost per each environmental impact with notification of the changes to maintain an accurate environmental impact created by our organizational partners.
- You give us permission to show your username, profile picture, and other non personal information about you.
- You agree that we can download and install updates to the Service on your device.
Additional Rights We Retain
- If you select a username or similar identifier for your account, we may change it if we believe it is appropriate or necessary (for example, if it infringes someone's intellectual property or impersonates another user).
- If you use content covered by intellectual property rights that we have and make available in our Service (for example, images, designs, that you add to content you create or share), we retain all rights to our content (but not yours).
- You can only use our intellectual property and trademarks or similar marks as expressly permitted with our prior written permission or in our Branding Guide.
- You must obtain written permission from us or under an open source license to modify, create derivative works of, decompile, or otherwise attempt to extract source code from us.
Content Removal and Disabling or Terminating Your Account
- Content you delete may persist for a limited period of time in backup copies and will still be visible where others have shared it. This paragraph, and the section below called "Our Agreement and What Happens if We Disagree," will still apply even after your account is terminated or deleted.
- If any aspect of this agreement is unenforceable, the rest will remain in effect.
- Any amendment or waiver to our agreement must be in writing and signed by us. If we fail to enforce any aspect of this agreement, it will not be a waiver.
- We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you.
Who Has Rights Under this Agreement
- This agreement does not give rights to any third parties.
- You cannot transfer your rights or obligations under this agreement without our consent.
- Our rights and obligations can be assigned to others. For example, this could occur if our ownership changes (as in a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets) or by law.
Who is Responsible If Something Happens?
Our Service is provided "as is," and we can't guarantee it will be safe and secure or will work perfectly all the time. To the extend permitted by law, we also disclaim all warranties, whether express or implied, including the implied, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non infringement..
- We don’t control what people and others do or say, and we aren’t responsible for other peoples or your actions or conduct (whether online or offline) or content (including unlawful or objectionable content). We also aren’t responsible for services and features offered by other people or companies, even if you access them through our Service.
- Our responsibility for anything that happens on the Service (also called "liability") is limited as much as the law will allow. If there is an issue with our Service, we can't know what all the possible impacts might be. You agree that we won't be responsible ("liable") for any lost profits, revenues, information, or data, or consequential, special, indirect, exemplary, punitive, or incidental damages arising out of or related to these Terms, even if we know they are possible. This includes when we delete your content, information, or account. Dreamable will make a reasonable effort to ensure this doesn’t occur.
How We Will Handle Disputes
In all cases, you agree that the claim must be resolved exclusively in the Canadian court under the jurisdiction of Alberta, that you submit to the personal jurisdiction of either of these courts for the purpose of litigating any such claim, and that the laws of the Province of Alberta will govern these Terms and any claim, without regard to conflict of law provisions.
We always appreciate feedback or other suggestions, but may use them without any restrictions or obligation to compensate you for them, and are under no obligation to keep them confidential.
Updating These Terms
We may change our Service and policies, and we may need to make changes to these Terms so that they accurately reflect our Service and policies. If you continue to use the Service, you will be bound by the updated Terms. If required by law, we will notify you before that are making or have made changes to these Terms. If you do not want to agree to these or any updated Terms, you can delete your account.